You can return Fulfilled by items by visiting our Returns Support Centre.
To return an item, please visit the
To return an item you ordered:
- Go to the Returns Support Centre and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return or Replace Items.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box. Click on Continue.
- Select Refund or Replacement. Replacement is only available if the reason for return is damaged, defective or has a missing item or is different from what was ordered. For more information, click here.
- Select your preferred return shipping method. You can choose from Self-Return, Return Pick-up or Amazon drop off (subject to availability based on your location). Click on Submit.
- Click Print all return labels to print the return documentation. If you do not have a printer, you can also hand-write the declaration and return address (generated in the Returns Support Centre) and use the original invoice or a copy highlighting the items being returned.