Print an Invoice
Modified on: Tue, 7 Aug, 2018 at 2:29 PM
If you need a copy of your invoice for an Amazon order that you placed, you can print one from the Your Orders page.
To print an invoice:
- Go to Your Orders from the desktop browser.
- Click Invoice, next to the particular order. Invoice links are displayed for each eligible shipment within your order.
- Locate and click the Invoice link pertaining to the product or shipment for which you would like to print the invoice. Download and save a PDF version of the invoice.
- For orders placed before 21st June, 2017, please click P-slip/Warranty 1 to view the invoice.
- Warranty information, in some cases, is available on the P-slip/Warranty 1 document. For example, the IMEI number for mobile/tablet devices may be available on the P-slip/Warranty 1 document. Please provide the P-slip/Warranty 1 and Invoice documents for warranty claims from brand authorized service centers.
- You will not be able to print an invoice from the mobile app.
- You will also not be able to print an invoice for the following orders from Your Account:
- Orders that are not yet shipped
- Seller Fulfilled Orders*
- Digital Orders
- Mobile Recharge
*To obtain a duplicate invoice for Seller Fulfilled Orders, you will need to contact the seller directly from the Your Orders page.