You can use following Credit cards and Debit cards for payments on Amazon.in.
*Maestro debit cards issued by Citibank and State Bank of India are only accepted
If your card is issued outside of India, we accept:
- All international personal credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) issued outside India.
- All Commercial MasterCard cards issued in South Asia, Middle East and Africa region; and all Visa commercial cards issued in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Payment may be split between one of the accepted credit or debit cards and an Amazon Gift Card, but payment can't be split among multiple cards.
- Credit or debit cards issued outside India cannot be used to pay for the Prime membership fee.
- To know more about adding a debit or credit card to your amazon account, please check the Add & Manage Payment Methods help page.