Modified on: Tue, 6 Mar, 2018 at 5:57 PM
To edit an order from the Order Summary in Your Account:
- Go to Your Orders
- Fresh and Digital orders appear separate. See the Fresh Orders or Digital Orders tab.
- Click the Order Details link for the order you wish to change.
- To edit orders shipped by ShopWagon.co, click Change next to each item you wish to modify (billing address, shipping address, payment method, gift options, etc.).
- To edit orders shipped by an Amazon Seller, contact the seller by clicking Problem with this order?
Note: Sellers can't change the shipping address for you after you've submitted your order. If you need to update the shipping address and the item hasn't shipped yet, you'll need to request a cancellation and order again. If the seller's listing is eligible for ShopWagon Prime, you'll be routed to shop Wagon Customer Service to handle issues related to the order.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change the desired information.
- Click Change beside the information you want to modify.