Pay on Delivery Terms & Conditions
Modified on: Tue, 7 Aug, 2018 at 2:29 PM
The availability of the Pay on Delivery option is subject to the Pay on Delivery terms & conditions.
- The payment option of Pay on Delivery is available for all Fulfilled by Amazon, Prime Eligible orders, and some seller fulfilled orders.
- Pay on Delivery can be used as payment method only for an order not exceeding Rs. 30,000. The order value limit could be lower depending on the pin code of your address.
- Convenience fees of Rs. 39 will be charged on orders placed using Pay on Delivery. However, for a limited period, no convenience fees will be charged on any orders placed using Pay on Delivery.
- Pay on Delivery cannot be used to pay for orders containing a mix of seller fulfilled items and items Fulfilled by Amazon or a mix of seller fulfilled and Prime Eligible items.
- Prime 1-Year membership cannot be purchased using Pay on Delivery as a payment method.
- The order amount has to be paid in full before receiving the package and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened only after the payment is made.